Hospitality Databases can generate business for your company, please contact us on 020 8874 9429 or email email@example.com
Hospitality Databases use the following criteria to categorise a licensed establishment as a bar:
- Name - where "bar" is included in the name
- Licensing regulations and opening hours
- Holding company defining establishment as a bar
- Wet-led with a food offering
Hospitality Databases splits the bar market sector into three defined bar categories:
- Bars – stand alone
- Bars – in hotels
- Bars – in other licensed venues
Bars in other licensed venues include bars in sport stadia, museums, exhibition centres, entertainment venues and educational establishments.
We do not include bars in pubs, restaurants or nightclubs. They are coded in their respective sector.